The centrifugal pump can be used in the following areas:
1) Water supply: water filtration and transport, water distribution, main pipe pressurization, high-rise building pressurization.
2) Industrial pressurization: process water system, washing system, high-pressure washing system, fire protection system.
3) Industrial liquid conveying: cooling and air-conditioning system, boiler feed water and condensate system, machine support system, acids and bases.
4) Water treatment: ultrafiltration system, reverse osmosis system, distillation system, separator, swimming pool.
5) Irrigation pump for agricultural irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, drip irrigation
1) The centrifugal pump adopts excellent hydraulic model and advanced manufacturing process, so it features greatly improved performance and service life.
2) The carbide alloy shaft seal and fluorubber mechanical seal improve the centrifugal pump’s operational reliability and resistance to temperature of transported media.
3) The pumping part is stamped and welded with stainless steel plates, so the pump housing can adapt to mild corrosive media.
4) Compact construction, small size, light weight, low noise, remarkable energy-saving effect, easy maintenance.
5) The inlet and outlet of the centrifugal pump is aligned at the same level, so the pump can be directly fitted into pipework.
6) Standard motor: users can conveniently equip motors as needed.
7) Intelligent protection against pump dry running, phase loss, and overload.
Medium Temp: general type: 0-68℃; hot water type: 0-103℃
Max. Ambient Air Temp.: +40℃
Max. Ambient Pressure: 10bar
When the density or viscosity of the medium is greater than water, please consider to use a motor with higher power.
|Series||Rated Flow||Flow Range||Max. Pressure||Motor Power||Max. Efficiency||DIN||TEMPERATURE|
||2||0.56||1-3.5||0.28-0.97||23||0.37-3||46||DN25||" -15 ℃ ~ +120℃|
To know details of specific models, please contact our sales department.