The centrifugal pump applies to the following areas:
1) district heating, central air conditioning cooling system water supply, pressurization, circulation;
2) urban water supply systems and other industrial systems;
4) high-rise building water supply;
1) The centrifugal pump can be opened from the back, so it is not necessary to move or dissemble pipework when dissembling the pump cover and rotating parts.
2) There are ball bearings built in the pump suspension frame, lubricated with machine oil or grease.
3) The centrifugal pump is directly driven by motor through flexible couplings.
4) Pump outlet flange, volute casing and pump feet are cast into an integral part.
5) Two optional materials for pump casing, impeller, and pump cover: cast iron or stainless steel.
High suction lift
Low energy consumption
|Design Standard||Performance and size in line with European BS EN733 / DIN24255 standard|
|Structure||Horizontal, single stage, single suction, volute casing, back opening structure|
|Dia of Outlet Opening(mm)||32 - 250|
|Flange Standard||Standard configuration: DIN2501; Optional configuration: ANSI B16.5 Class 150lb|
|Pumping Part||Standard configuration: cast iron HT200; Optional configuration: ductile iron QT400-18, stainless steel 304/316|
|Impeller||Standard configuration: brass H 65; Optional configuration: cast iron HT200, stainless steel 304/316|
|Shaft||Standard configuration: stainless steel 2Cr13 ；Optional configuration: stainless steel 304/316, 45# steel|
|Shaft Seal||Standard configuration: mechanical seal; Optional configuration: filling seal|
|Qty of Flow (Q)||2-1100 m3/h|
|Rated Rotation Speed||1450~2900 rpm (50HZ), 1750~3500 rpm (60HZ)|
|Rated Temp||-10 Celsius to 105 Celsius|
|Max. Working Pressure||1.2 MPa (utmost: 1.6 MPa)|