Centrifugal pump usually serves as an irrigation pump or industrial water pump. It is good-looking and works quietly. The use is simple, safe and reliable.Read More
Key parts of a centrifugal pump include the impeller, pump housing and the shaft seals.
1. With high flow and higher efficiency than that of vortex pump and jet pump, the centrifugal pump is a preferred heavy duty water pump. A multi-stage centrifugal pump may show itself in applications that require high head.
2. Water is sucked in along the axial direction of the impeller and flows out perpendicular to the axial direction, i.e. the inlet and outlet flow form a 90° angle.
3. Because the water suction depends on vacuum force, before starting the centrifugal pump, please fill the pump and suction pipes with water to exclude the air. The pump housing and pipework must be tightly sealed to avoid risk of air leakage, otherwise the water suction fails.
4. For the centrifugal pump, flow is proportional to power. The larger the flow is, the more watts consumed.
5. Flow range: 0.5-2000 m3/ h; head range: 3-2800 m.